Each race within the Savage Lands contributes to the overall technology which can be encountered & utilized. From simple data devices such as the Scroll, to massive interstellar battle stations like Luna, technology plays a key role on the planet Maldek. Technology is what keeps the oppressive jungles, scorching deserts, & savage megafauna at bay.
- Scroll – a basic data interface, similar to a modern pda or smartphone.
- Gauntlet – an Atlan device, utilized by Masons & Prospectors to manipulate the harsh terrain & craft structures for survival or development.
- Boltcaster – a small photonic antipersonel weapon, single-handed & semi-automatic.
- Photonic Blades – varried in size & utility, the best choice in melee weaponry, for close encounters.
- Photon Lance – a shoulder or turret mounted large antivehicle/antiarmor weapon, capable of cutting through the toughest alloys at range.
- Shuttlecraft – varried small interatmosphere vehicle, best way to get from here to there.
- Luna – a Lyran Battle Station, currently parked in orbit around Maldek. A symbol of supreme power, capable of surgical strikes & planetary annihilation.
- The Ark – the Barsumer escape vehicle, created from the hull of a huge planetary ballistic weapon, it now lies half-buried in the swampy southeast of the Savage Lands, and serves as the refugees’ capital on Maldek.
- Multiscope – handheld telescopic scanner device, used by scouts to mark terrain, hazards, & enemies.
- Prospector Scope – a monocular lense similar to a multiscope, but designed to tag & recognize the elemental & structural makeup of its target.
- Gate – mobile 2-way teleportation equipment consisting of 3 anchors staked around an aperture device, capable of planetary teleportation.
- Tag – a small bioshielded id chip used by all human races to track citizens & organize accounts.